Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nearly Forty & no where near where I wanted to be at this stage of my life.

Money has been tight & really isn't getting any better with both our hours cut. I've had a throbbing headache for the past 3 day. I'm just about out of my blood pressure medication & I really don't know where to turn.

Lord, I'm almost certain you have forgotten about me or you're punishing me for something I did in my past. Lord, I beg your forgiveness. I know there are other people worse off than we are, but please Lord, help us too. I don't want to leave this world & leave my husband with all my bills. That's not fair to him. My husband is a very good man & I know I can learn a lot from him. Please give the chance to make life better for both of us. Please guide me so I make the right decisions for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment