Monday, April 26, 2010

Gave my hubby my last $1.57. We are really in bad shape. I really don't know where to turn. I'm still waiting for my tax return to come in, but that's not expected to be here for another 2 weeks or so.

It came to mind that I should be working as hard as I can to make money to keep in my bank account & to pay my bills. I know that we sometimes need to have some fun with the money we worked so hard to make, but I need to learn to not over spend. I know this lesson may have come at the wrong time, but I do need to learn it at some point. Better now than never... right?

I took the last of my blood pressure medication today. Again, I may not be able to get it for another 2 weeks. I'm really scared about not having the money to 1) pay back Advance America so I can re-loan & 2) even if I am able to re-loan, I won't have enough to pay rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment